Digital Designer Position
Fabl, a scaling startup in the content experience space (content marketing, digital media, digital advertising, digital corporate communications), seeks a mid-career digital designer with front-end development chops. Learn more at www.fabl.co
About The Position
The successful candidate will assist the company (and it’s clients) with digital design and content production projects, from concept / wireframes / mockups, through final campaign execution and launch.
Fabl’s culture is contagious and starts with a positive, can-do, collaborative, creative, fun yet grounded, serious, business-results-needle-moving attitude - can you dig it?
- Assist with design focused content campaign production for both Fabl’s internal marketing initiatives and clients spanning across a variety of verticals and company sizes (boutique to Fortune 500).
- Create mockups and build out digital marketing campaigns for proof of concepts and client campaigns on the Fabl platform.
- Work closely with Fabl’s product and project management team to communicate progress on projects and any adjustments to deadlines necessary.
- Provide product feedback and insight to the product team based on rigorous platform use to inform product roadmap and recommendations.
- Minimum 5+ years of interactive, digital design experience with associated front-end development knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills — you will be taking direction from, and collaborating with, Fabl team members across multiple time zones (New York, San Francisco, and Europe) so clear and responsive communication across multiple channels - Slack, SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mail, Telephone, etc.) is critical to success.
- Flexible multi-tasker with the ability to manage deadlines and daily tasks which vary greatly based on client needs and company priorities.
- Meticulous organization - ability to manage multiple projects during a single timeline
- Proactive approach with the ability to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Quick and thorough learner of new tools, skills and processes.
- Ability to quickly become familiar with the Fabl platform functionality, interaction, site architecture, and user interfaces.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
+Open to both learning and teaching - we are a tight-knit TEAM and value everyone that comprises the team for both what they can take and give to the group - we’re all learning and teaching together, everyday.
Please e-mail your cover letter inclusive of three professional references with contact details, resume and the link to your portfolio of referenceable work to email@example.com